HIVERY Named to the 2023 CB Insights’ Retail Tech 100 List In The World
For the second year in a row, HIVERY has been recognized for its achievements in Merchandising Planning & Inventory Management for 2023
"This year’s Retail Tech 100 was more competitive than ever. Winners include early and mid-stage companies modernizing across areas such as store tech, e-commerce, loyalty & rewards, supply chain & logistics, and digital engagement,” said Brian Lee, SVP of CB Insights’ Intelligence Unit. “Through their efforts, this innovative cohort empowers retailers with the technology to create more connected and personalized experiences, drive efficiencies, and improve profitability.”
“We are incredibly proud to be named to CB Insights' Retail Tech 100 List for 2023. This recognition is a testament to our team's hard work and innovation at HIVERY. We firmly believe in the power of hyperlocal retailing. By leveraging store-level data, we deeply understand each store's unique customers, needs, and preferences. We are revolutionizing merchandise planning and supplier-retail collaboration. Shoppers vote with their dollars every day in the store, and our technology makes this visible. We're able to provide the right assortment-space menu they want to buy, creating a win-win scenario for retailers, suppliers, and shoppers." - Jason Hosking, CEO & Co-founder, HIVERY.
At HIVERY we are passionate about helping retailers and consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers make better decisions by leveraging the power of store-level data. HIVERY Curate provides merchandise-aware strategies to be locally relevant, effectively merchandised, and operationally efficient, allowing for transparent, data-driven retailer-supplier collaboration. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their product assortments, improve their in-store operations, and create Hyperlocal shopping experiences for their customers. Our proprietary machine learning and applied mathematics algorithms were developed in collaboration with CSIRO's Data61, Australia's national science agency. Our vision is that data has a better idea™. Our recognition this year as a CB Insights top 100 retail tech company comes just days after being named to Fast Company's list of the World's Most Innovative Companies.
Utilizing the CB Insights platform, the research team selected these 100 winners from over 7,000 private companies, including applicants and nominees. They were chosen based on factors including R&D activity, proprietary Mosaic scores, market potential, business relationships, investor profile, news sentiment analysis, competitive landscape, team strength, and tech novelty. The research team also reviewed hundreds of Analyst Briefings submitted by applicants.
Quick facts on the 2023 Retail Tech:
- Equity Funding and Deals: The Retail Tech 100 cohort has raised over $5B in equity funding across more than 500 deals since the start of 2019. In 2022 alone, winners raised over $3.1B across 106 deals.
- Global Reach: This year’s winners come from 20 different countries. Fifty-six of the selected companies are headquartered in the US. The United Kingdom comes in second with six, and China and Australia are tied for third with five companies each.
- Top Investors: Insight Partners is the top investor in this year’s list. It has invested in 8 of this year's winners since 2019. Tiger Global is close behind with seven companies, followed by Accel with 5.
ABOUT CB INSIGHTS
CB Insights builds software that enables the world's best companies to discover, understand, and make technology decisions with confidence. By marrying data, expert insights, and work management tools, clients manage their end-to-end technology decision-making process on CB Insights. To learn more, please visit www.cbinsights.com.
HIVERY is a pioneer of next-generation hyper-local retail assortment strategy simulation & optimization solutions. These proprietary machine learning and applied mathematics algorithms were co-developed with Australia's national science agency - CSIRO's Data61. HIVERY was founded on the vision that Data Has A Better Idea™ - and we’re working with our clients to uncover its full potential. www.hivery.com
For more information, press only:
Email ID: email@example.com
Related content you might be interested in:
- HIVERY Named to Fast Company’s List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023
- Progressive Grocer - Innovating Category Management: Assortment as a Service
- Do Current Assortment Optimization Methods Create Store Sacrifices?
- How To Get Assortment Space Contribution Index Optimized