How AI-Driven Assortment Simulation Will Change Assortment Planning
How have the best assortment planning practices evolved? What skills should category analysts and shopper insight professionals learn now to embrace the new wave in CatMan 3.0? How is AI shaping the future of category management?
Download to discover how CatMan 3.0 will change every retailer’s approach to assortment planning on the Category Management Association (CMA). Then, learn how AI-driven assortment simulation ushers category management into the future.
Information in this piece is adapted from a podcast interview with Steven Soderlund, first featured on the Retail Maverick podcast. Soderlund is a CMA board adviser and analytical consultant for major retailers.
You will learn
- Category Management 3.0: How Category Management Has Evolved?
- How the Pandemic Upends Customer Purchasing Habits and Prediction Models
- How AI changes SKU Innovation, Big Data Change Demand Forecasting
- What’s the Best New Approach to Assortment Planning?
- How do AI and ML Solutions Make a Difference in Assortment planning and resets
- Can Machine Learning Predict New Product Development Before Data Exists?
- What AI-Driven Data Analysis Means For Human Creativity: CatMan 3.0
Please register for business details for this report to be emailed.
HIVERY is a multi-award-winning pioneer of hyper-local retailing that offers assortment strategy simulation and optimization solutions to a growing number of large retail and CPG clients in North America. HIVERY is transforming category management, automatic retailing and retail trade promotion with innovative algorithms sourced from Australia's national science agency - CSIRO's Data61.
HIVERY was founded on the vision that Data Has A Better Idea - and we’re working together with our clients to uncover its full potential.