Ryan Wong on software engineering, mamba mentality and why a growth-mindset trumps a result-mindset
February 28, 2020 | By Ryan Wong
In this podcast episode you can learn about:
The importance of keeping a healthy body, mind and how good habits during your university life will make you a competent software engineer during your work life.
- Why getting fantastic results at university may not be the best strategy for your future career as a software engineer;
- His inspiration behind Kobe Bryant Mamba mentality in a quest for “infinite curiosity” in self;
- Why you should not compare yourself with others BUT compare yourself with yourself;
- Great list of references for any software engineer to get into the right mindset (some might feel counter-intuitive);
- Why having outstanding technical skills are not enough for you to succeed as a modern-day software engineer.
Next-gen merchandising solutions to meet the coming challenges of retail with Jon Duke and John Showalter
Store clustering and the challenges category development teams face with Melissa Mann
Simulating new item success from innovation to execution at retail shelf with Scott Anderson and Zach Simpson