Know the success of your innovation item before you launch
Watch the video on how assortment & space strategy simulation can allow you to predict the success of your innovation in minutes.
HIVERY Curate brings rapid strategy simulations to life
Predict New Item Success Before Launch
With HIVERY Curate, we build a prediction for every item for every store, even if that item isn't in the store.
For items "new to the retailer" or "new to the universe," we build a profile for those items using, say, customer research like Nielsen or if there is no direct data, we build a "sister item" based upon product attributes and train our model, and it will learn where it has earned space and the likely revenue and volume im
Further, HIVERY Curate can simulate that innovation with constraints or rules and measure the impact of that innovation's success.
HIVERY Curate can simulate new items at-shelf and predict the following:
- Which retailers will these new items be most successful?
- Which markets and specific stores will these items be most incremental to the brand portfolio?
- In which store formats will they be most incremental?
With this prediction, manufacturers can:
- Maximize the incremental value of each item to the retailer and brand portfolio
- Create shelf space for new items by determining which existing items to remove or reduce space from select stores/markets
- Pinpoint advertising in markets to amplify the success of these new items
Manufacturer wins by:
- New item investments are successful and lasting
- Incrementality to the brand is ensured
- Win the ties vs. competitive launches via gaining retailer’s trust in growing the category and their sales
What Curate offers
With technology that originated in Data61/CSIRO laboratories, HIVERY Curate is bringing hyper-local retailing to life. It is a user-focused, intuitive tool generating planograms that optimize assortment and space in individual stores.
Rapid scenario simulation new innovation
Rapidly simulate any category strategies scenario (e.g. what will happen if I introduce a new SKU into the category?) and evaluate different category objectives, goals and/or constraints. Transform Joint Business Planning (JBP) sessions with internal and external partners.
Dynamic goal & constraint handling
Apply your own category objectives, goals and/or constraint to Curate's engine model and ask it to optimize for revenue, volume or profit
Store-level insight for your innovation
Leveraging store-level data, our model can generate store-specific optimized planograms at any cluster count
Space & assortment aware
Simultaneously optimize space and assortment at store-level with set category goals and constraints
Transferable demand & cannibalisation
Also called Demand Transfer; incrementality evaluate & forecast demand impacts when adding or removing a store-SKU in your category
Clearly understand how each constraint impacts your predicted results, allowing for precise refinement in real-time.
Once you are done, you can execute on your strategy and export your planogram into say Blue Yonder/ JDA or similar applications