Ryan Wong on software engineering, mamba mentality and why a growth-mindset trumps a result-mindset
Feb 28, 2020 | By Ryan Wong
In this podcast episode you can learn about:
The importance of keeping a healthy body, mind and how good habits during your university life will make you a competent software engineer during your work life.
- Why getting fantastic results at university may not be the best strategy for your future career as a software engineer;
- His inspiration behind Kobe Bryant Mamba mentality in a quest for “infinite curiosity” in self;
- Why you should not compare yourself with others BUT compare yourself with yourself;
- Great list of references for any software engineer to get into the right mindset (some might feel counter-intuitive);
- Why having outstanding technical skills are not enough for you to succeed as a modern-day software engineer.
The future of category management with CMA Board Category Advisor, Steven Soderlund
How recipes can engage retail shoppers, increase their basket size and reduce waste
Discover new emerging retail risks and why even the biggest retailers continue to face inventory management challenges