Ryan Wong on software engineering, mamba mentality and why a growth-mindset trumps a result-mindset
Feb 28, 2020 | By
In this podcast episode you can learn about:
The importance of keeping a healthy body, mind and how good habits during your university life will make you a competent software engineer during your work life.
- Why getting fantastic results at university may not be the best strategy for your future career as a software engineer;
- His inspiration behind Kobe Bryant Mamba mentality in a quest for “infinite curiosity” in self;
- Why you should not compare yourself with others BUT compare yourself with yourself;
- Great list of references for any software engineer to get into the right mindset (some might feel counter-intuitive);
- Why having outstanding technical skills are not enough for you to succeed as a modern-day software engineer.
Are consumers rational really? How does this impact shopper insights, category management, marketing and future AI models? Dr Gerardo Berbeglia, Associate Professor of Operations, shares his views and predictions
Based in Bentonville, Arkansas, Jeff Ireland ex Coke, Newell Brands and IRI talks about the challenges and future of category management analytics
Future of retail is here: from in-store flying-blimps, shelf edge messaging, computer vision, robotics, smart checkouts to hyper local assortments