Ryan Wong on software engineering, mamba mentality and why a growth-mindset trumps a result-mindset
Feb 28, 2020 | By
In this podcast episode you can learn about:
The importance of keeping a healthy body, mind and how good habits during your university life will make you a competent software engineer during your work life.
- Why getting fantastic results at university may not be the best strategy for your future career as a software engineer;
- His inspiration behind Kobe Bryant Mamba mentality in a quest for “infinite curiosity” in self;
- Why you should not compare yourself with others BUT compare yourself with yourself;
- Great list of references for any software engineer to get into the right mindset (some might feel counter-intuitive);
- Why having outstanding technical skills are not enough for you to succeed as a modern-day software engineer.
Based in Bentonville, Arkansas, Jeff Ireland ex Coke, Newell Brands and IRI talks about the challenges and future of category management analytics
Future of retail is here: from in-store flying-blimps, shelf edge messaging, computer vision, robotics, smart checkouts to hyper local assortments
Dr. Felipe Maldonado on the truth behind consumer rating influencing our buying decisions